This fried rice spice is so versatile it can be for so many meals. Many of our customers love our fried rice because of the way we make it.
Aside from using this spice for the intended use which is fried rice. It is used to seasoned ground meat for tacos or for meat pie.
This fried rice carries a distinction from all the others. It is different, it is easy to make and the taste is unlike anything you’ve ever tasted. It’s unlike anything you’ve had before and it is because of our amazing seasoning! Try our Fried rice seasoning
Ingredients for Fried rice
1 cup of cooked rice (Jasmine rice)
1⁄2 cup of mixed vegetable
1⁄2 small onion (chopped)
1 clove of garlic (minced)
1⁄4 tsp of cayenne pepper (optional)
2 -3 tsp of Afromeals fried rice seasoning
1 cube of Maggie or 1 tsp of bouillon powder (Knorr)
4 -5 counts of cooked shrimp (Large or Jumbo)
1. Into a pan under medium-high heat add 2 tablespoons of oil
2. Add onion and garlic and stir for a minute
3. Add the shrimp and stir for a minute, then add the cup of mixed vegetables. Sautee shrimps and vegetables for a few minutes (2) and lower heat to medium-low.
4. Add Fried rice seasoning, cayenne pepper (optional), and bouillon cubes or powder, then stir.
5. Add the cup of cooked rice to the sauteed vegetables and shrimps then keep stirring for about five minutes. Add salt if needed. Taste and adjust with a little more of the seasoning if needed.
6. Let it cool then enjoy!